On December 31st 2014, following an international competition, a contract signed between Hellenic Statistical Authority (HSA) and ALTEC Integration S.A., for the project “Redesign and Upgrade of the statistical works subsystem of the Integrated Information System”.
The project refers to the creation and installation of a modern Business Intelligence system to support statistical works, covering the increasing needs of HSA staff for timely and accurate statistical information and to improve the services offered by HSA to other agencies and to citizens.
More specifically, the project is part of the overall HSA strategy which puts high priority on promoting Authority’s operational modernization and includes:
- Recording and updating of user needs and requirements.
- The redesign of the architecture of statistical works system and related subsystems, including the BI subsystem.
- The provision, installation and testing of related equipment and software.
- The implementation of the new BI environment and other sub systems and applications, including the migration of existing data and the migration of existing applications to newer versions of system software.
- The user training and familiarization in the use and maintenance of the new systems.
The contract amount is 921,604.56€, including VAT.